New Zealand is one of the world’s best country to live and study. Of, late, New Zealand has become preferred choice for international students to study for higher studies. Education providers in New Zealand are highly esteemed worldwide for their quality par excellence. A wider horizon of opportunities in higher education makes the New Zealand a preferred overseas study destination for those interested in pursuing higher education. Moreover, the people over there accept people from different cultures with warmth. The country has an education system with excellent facilities. There is availability of support services for international students. The students can choose from a wide range of academic, professional, and vocational courses.
New Zealand is an island country situated about 2,000 km southeast of Australia, in the Pacific Ocean. It has two main islands, namely North Island and South Island and many smaller islands. The South Island is the biggest land mass and is divided lengthwise by the Southern Alps. The North Island is less mountainous but has volcanoes.
Education system in the country follows a three-tier model, i.e Primary Education, Secondary Education, and Tertiary/ Post-Secondary Education. This generally covers universities, private institutions, colleges, and polytechnics. New Zealand's educational institutions offer excellent secondary school education, a strong network of English-language schools, and internationally recognized tertiary education providers. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) controls post-secondary education. Along with state-owned education providers, there are over 800+ private training establishments in New Zealand. They are privately owned and funded, although some of their courses attract government funded.
KNOW NEW ZEALAND BETTER
- Reputed and internationally recognized education system.
- Safest country in the world as per research
- AUCKLAND- the best city to live.
- Best opportunities for settlement.
- 85K+ international students studying in New Zealand for their Higher Education.
- While on student permit, students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week
- Manageable entry requirements and affordable tuition fee, New Zealand is one of the most progressive study destinations for international students.
WHY RIGHTWAY Immigration
- Experienced team with rich Experience in Counselling Students.
- 10 years of rich experience in overseas studies.
- Exhaustive Visa services
- Rightway Immigration is a certified ICCRC member and a registered company as per the norms of India and Canada
- Excellent visa success rate and many success stories to share.
- Honest to every client.
For Graduate Degree you need a minimum score of 70% in 12th and for graduate diploma courses you need to score at least 50% in bachelor’s, PG diplomas need a minimum score of 55% in the bachelor’s degrees. For masters you require a minimum score of 60%.
IELTS or PTE is a must for education in New Zealand. The minimum requirement is 6/5.5 for Level – 5, 6 & 7 and for PG 6.5/6 each required.
There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schools and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
- Certificates are levels 1 to 4
- Diplomas are levels 5 and 6
- Bachelors degree, graduate diplomas - Level 7
- Postgraduate diplomas - Level 8
- Masters degrees - Level 9
- Doctoral degrees - Level 10.
Students need show enough documented evidence to prove that they or their family have enough funds to support their education and living expenses in New Zealand. Students can opt for FTS scheme, but should be able to show the source of finances.
NEW ZELAND COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES
- AUCKLAND HOTEL & CHEF TRAINING SCHOOL
- AWI International College
- Abacus Institute of Studies.
- Avonmore College
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- Auckland Gold Star Institute
- Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
- ARA Institute
- Cornell Institute of Technology
- Design and Art College
- Eastern Institute Of Technology (EIT)
- Imperial College Auckland
- Lincoln university
- Linguis International Institute
- MEDIA DESIGN SCHOOL
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Queens Academic Group
- Quantum college
- Queenstown Resort College
- Royal Business College (RBC)
- Southern Institute Of Technology (SIT)
- Universal College of Learning(UCol)
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Whitireia Polytechnic